Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperTux 0.6 Released With OpenGL 3.3 & ES 2.0 Support

Phoronix: SuperTux 0.6 Released With OpenGL 3.3 & ES 2.0 Support

Just in time for any family-friendly, holiday gaming, the Super Mario Bros inspired SuperTux game is out with their v0.6 update after being in development for about two years...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It would be cool if they would add levels that had rain in them.
    Or levels where you swim under water.

There is a game on Android called Super Cat Bros where you can play different cats with different abilities. One cat have the ability to climb walls, one can enter small tiny passages, and one can enter dark places, and one can dive under water.

Comment

Great news on the ES support! There are so few open source games that support OGLES. I can count them on one hand if we ignore the (still very few) Godot-based games.

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
        It would be cool if they would add levels that had rain in them.
        There are levels that have rain in them available. You can easily install them with one click through the add-ons page within the game menu.

Comment

Played until The Crystal Mine level which is slow

Or levels where you swim under water.
          The Crystal MIne behave like under water until you find hidden area, then it goes back to normal... seems they put too much characters there and exceding draw calls or whatever

Joke, how would RPi play this i have no idea
          Last edited by dungeon; 26 December 2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X