Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PulseEffects: A System-Wide Equalizer For PulseAudio

Phoronix: PulseEffects: A System-Wide Equalizer For PulseAudio

Should you not be familiar with it already, PulseEffects is a program that provides an equalizer and other effects controls for Linux systems running on PulseAudio...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Loose the GTK3 madness with wasted space all over and go for a GTK2 like look - then we're talking!

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

Cool project, hadn't heard of it before and it works very well. Thanks for the tip.

Originally posted by waxhead View Post
      Loose the GTK3 madness with wasted space all over and go for a GTK2 like look - then we're talking!
      I actually think it looks pretty good, there's not much wasted space IMO.

Comment

Look at the picture. It is almost crammed with stuff.

Comment

i just installed it, ugh that interface, it is ugly and counterintuitive

Comment

It looks like it could need some UI improvements.
            To adhere more to the GNOME Human Interface Guidelines (HIG).

Comment

For me "pure direct" preset please. I have not bought my Hi-Fi just so that I could ruin the sound by digital effects and manipulation. But what I could use is quality equalizer in that which would take measurements from mic in and let me adjust the frequency response. That, however, is maybe too much to ask.

Comment

GTK2 is a legacy toolkit, which does not support Wayland.
                GTK3 is definitely the right way to go for this project.
                However the developer should read up on the GNOME HIG to make it the UI better.

Comment

Last time i tried it about 6 months ago it kept zeroing my volume when i rebooted.

Comment

Is there a QT version anyone know?

GTK looks **** what ever version is used

Comment

Working...
                    X