Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperTuxKart 0.10 Beta Released With Initial Networking Support

Phoronix: SuperTuxKart 0.10 Beta Released With Initial Networking Support

The Tux-themed MarioKart-inspired SuperTuxKart animated racing game is out with its v0.10 Beta 1 release that delivers on initial LAN/Internet-based multiplayer support...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I don't have any friends to play with, so LAN support is useless.
    But Internet support might nice if there are actually any online server with online players actually playing the game.

Comment

Nice. I would have loved that - around ten years ago xD

Comment

flower Exactly what I was just thinking

But for this very reason I might play the game again, just to be happy retrospectively

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
          I don't have any friends to play with
          I wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
            I don't have any friends to play with
            From another angle, internet & voice chat support could turn this into a geeky dating platform to make new friends!
            All that's left is to be desperate enough to sit in empty lobby for the 1TF (1 true friend) to show up.
            A rouge grumpy gremling bellyaching about systemd, and then there will be three.
            Last edited by edgar444; 12 January 2019, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by edgar444 View Post
              A rouge grumpy gremling bellyaching about systemd, and then there will be three.
              Lol that's me! Btw a lot of systemd suspicious "vulnerabilities" have been discovered recently, so maybe it could be convenient for the NSA and other agencies that the majority of Linux distros are hooked on systemd. But luckily the people seem to understand it and some distros like MX Linux really jumped in popularity , e.g. according to Distrowatch this MX Linux is on 3rd place and is more popular than Debian :-)

Comment

Working...
              X