Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualcomm Vibrator Driver Queued For Linux 5.1

Phoronix: Qualcomm Vibrator Driver Queued For Linux 5.1

The mainline Linux kernel support continues to improve for various ARM SoCs and different Android smartphone features. The latest driver on its way to the mainline Linux kernel is an adaptation of Android's Qualcomm MSM vibrator...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I suppose it's not that kind of a vibrator that I first came to think about xD

Comment

At first I thought it was a Linux powered... You know what never mind.

Comment

opened the thread expecting to see dirty minds.

Was not disappointed.

Comment

To be honest, until last year I never knew vibrators were "that" kind of device and as such really interpreted it as the vibration motors in a phone...

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
          like the LG Nexus 5.
          Can there be anything else than Nexus 5? It's 2019 and still the only Linux phone!

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
            To be honest, until last year I never knew vibrators were "that" kind of device and as such really interpreted it as the vibration motors in a phone...
            Oh my sweet summer child....

Comment

+1 who couldn't stop chuckling reading the article.
              Hi

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
                Were you raised by literal Carebears? Lol.

Comment

Grow up people, this is for phones and dental equipment(https://www.vintag.es/2017/04/in-195...nded-this.html)

Comment

Originally posted by discordian View Post
                    Grow up people, this is for phones and dental equipment(https://www.vintag.es/2017/04/in-195...nded-this.html)
                    My teeth have been a little sore, lately.
                    Hi

Comment

Working...
                    X