KDE Continues Overhauling System Settings, More Discover Improvements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Continues Overhauling System Settings, More Discover Improvements

Phoronix: KDE Continues Overhauling System Settings, More Discover Improvements

Sunday mornings mean another weekly recap of the KDE improvements made, thanks to the great analysis by KDE developer Nathan Graham. While Plasma 5.15 was released this week, the KDE developers are already hard at work on KDE Plasma 5.16...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Aside from bug fixes, these are my favourite sorts of improvements. They just have such potential to take a desktop from a loosely collaborating set of tools to a workflow I can truly integrate and streamline.

Comment

KDE plasma kicked ass from the beginning till the end.
      It is such a pleasant experience, well polished, wholesome and complete ! keep rocking guys !!

Comment

Wow after opening bugzilla it makes me feel like I've returned to the 90s

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricPrism View Post
          Wow after opening bugzilla it makes me feel like I've returned to the 90s
          True! Their bugtracker was awesome back in 2015-2016 but then I think they did an upgrade and it screwed up the theme... Now it looks so ugly...

Also, "Nathan Graham"? (yes, I know Nate is a shortcut but what if his name really is Nate?)
          Last edited by tildearrow; 17 February 2019, 05:41 PM.

Comment

My name is really Nathaniel, but I typically go by Nate, not Nathan. For some reason all my life I've had this experience, and I'm not sure why:

Me: "Hi, My name is "Nate Graham/Nathaniel Graham"
            Other person: "Nice to meet you, Nathan"
            Me:

Comment

Working...
            X