Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 5.0, Radeon VII, Intel Iris Driver & Other Exciting Milestones In February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 5.0, Radeon VII, Intel Iris Driver & Other Exciting Milestones In February

Phoronix: Linux 5.0, Radeon VII, Intel Iris Driver & Other Exciting Milestones In February

While February is the shortest month, this year there wasn't any letdown of exciting open-source/Linux milestones. Besides the usual FOSDEM conference with the interesting mix of tech topics, AMD's Radeon VII release excited open-source Linux GPU driver fans, Linux 5.0 approached the finish line with a lot of new features, GCC 9 and Clang 8 are also approaching their respective finish lines, and a lot of other activities made this February quite exciting on the Linux/open-source scene...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

I want to upgrade to Lifetime. Can you send me an invoice via PayPal?

Comment

Originally posted by Hannah25 View Post
      I want to upgrade to Lifetime. Can you send me an invoice via PayPal?
      Sure email me at michael at phoronix.com to confirm and then happy to do so.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Working...
      X