Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unity 2019.2 Beta Brings A Number Of Linux & Vulkan Fixes

Phoronix: Unity 2019.2 Beta Brings A Number Of Linux & Vulkan Fixes

Unity Tech today released their public beta of the forthcoming Unity 2019.2 game engine update...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Unity is an amazing 3D engine. Just goes to show how much involved with making a 3D engine. Just learning to use C# with unity alone takes hundreds, if not thousands of hours of effort.

Comment

Originally posted by b15hop View Post
      Unity is an amazing 3D engine. Just goes to show how much involved with making a 3D engine. Just learning to use C# with unity alone takes hundreds, if not thousands of hours of effort.
      I mean... if you're coming from another C-like language you should be able to learn C# in an afternoon or two, but after 100 hours dedicated to training I'd expect you to have a fairly decent grasp of the engine, 1000 hours you should have mastered it.

Comment

Originally posted by Luke_Wolf View Post

I mean... if you're coming from another C-like language you should be able to learn C# in an afternoon or two, but after 100 hours dedicated to training I'd expect you to have a fairly decent grasp of the engine, 1000 hours you should have mastered it.
        I takes 10 years to master anything.

Comment

Originally posted by babai View Post

I takes 10 years to master anything.
          It doesn't take long to master baiting.

Comment

Working...
          X