Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDE Frameworks 5.64 Released

Phoronix: KDE Frameworks 5.64 Released

Sunday marked the release of KDE Frameworks 5.64 as the latest monthly update to this collection of libraries complementing Qt5...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

​​​​​​WPA3?!?! Really?!

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
      ​​​​​​WPA3?!?! Really?!
      I can't tell if you're excited or angry. But, I don't see what's bad about WPA3, so, I'm guessing the former?

Comment

The OpenMandriva Lx 4.1 Alpha version released on Sunday already includes Frameworks 5.64.

Comment

Originally posted by schmidtbag View Post
          I can't tell if you're excited or angry. But, I don't see what's bad about WPA3, so, I'm guessing the former?
          I am actually surprised because I always thought WPA2 was the final iteration of WPA.

Time to update/replace billions of routers...

Comment

Does WPA3 make it even more annoying to try to connect to "enterprise" networks?

EDIT: And hopefully the WPA3 standard doesn't allow speculative network connection or hypernetworking...

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
              Time to update/replace billions of routers...
              Yup.... that was my first impression when I noticed WPA3. In particular, the "replace" part. I'm sure 99% of routers will not be updated for WPA3, even though they technically should be capable.

Comment

Working...
              X