Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debian Is Making The Process Easier To Bisect Itself Using Their Wayback Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debian Is Making The Process Easier To Bisect Itself Using Their Wayback Machine

Phoronix: Debian Is Making The Process Easier To Bisect Itself Using Their Wayback Machine

For a decade now snapshot.debian.org has been around for accessing old Debian packages and to find packages by dates and version numbers. Only now though is a guide materializing for leveraging this Debian "wayback machine" in order to help in bisecting regressions for the distribution that span multiple/unknown packages...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Nice.

Comment

As a long time Debian user I have to admit I didn't know https://snapshot.debian.org/ exits. First thing I did was to get rid of non-working Chromium 79 (just psychedelic colored pixels in YT videos) and load packages for 78 instead.

Comment

Working...
      X