Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mesa 20.0 Is Imminent With New Intel OpenGL Default, Intel + RADV Vulkan 1.2, OpenGL 4.6 For RadeonSI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa 20.0 Is Imminent With New Intel OpenGL Default, Intel + RADV Vulkan 1.2, OpenGL 4.6 For RadeonSI

Phoronix: Mesa 20.0 Is Imminent With New Intel OpenGL Default, Intel + RADV Vulkan 1.2, OpenGL 4.6 For RadeonSI

With the release of Mesa 20.0 being imminent, here is a look at all of the new features for this first quarter update to the Mesa 3D stack for open-source OpenGL/Vulkan drivers.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

It's already in the ftp.
    ftp://ftp.freedesktop.org/pub/mesa/mesa-20.0.0.tar.xz
    Time to compile and test it

Comment

I remember there being a website where you could see the OpenGL conformance level of each driver, however I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
      Could someone please help me out in finding it?

Comment

Originally posted by moriel5 View Post
        I remember there being a website where you could see the OpenGL conformance level of each driver, however I cannot seem to find it anywhere.
        Could someone please help me out in finding it?
        mesamatrix.net

Comment

Originally posted by finalzone View Post
          Thanks, it's funny that because I had forgotten about the existence of the word "matrix", I was unable to find the website.

Comment

Does anyone know what is the current state of Tux3 regarding day-to-day usage?

Comment

Working...
            X