Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linux 5.7 Adding Infrastructure To See Better Out-Of-The-Box Touchscreen Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linux 5.7 Adding Infrastructure To See Better Out-Of-The-Box Touchscreen Support

Phoronix: Linux 5.7 Adding Infrastructure To See Better Out-Of-The-Box Touchscreen Support

Linux 5.7 is seeing some infrastructure work to provide better out-of-the-box support for some touchscreens on Linux...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Awesome.

Comment

Cue the hundreds of messages from newbie Linux users after this code is in distribution that claim: "My touchscreen doesn't work with this code. FIX IT NOW!"

Comment

skeevy420 you are really living up to your name.

Comment

SomeGuy But if someone believes -rfd means that it runs -Really -Fast in that -Directory

Worst case scenario, they'll learn that rm doesn't mean Repair Mode and not to copy/paste random commands on the internet

Comment

Nice! I don't think I have anything that benefits from this, but I really like that Redhat is sponsoring this desktop work.

Comment

Working...
            X