Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apple Using Rust, exFAT, Ryzen Laptops, Ubuntu 20.04 Advances + Other Hits From March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple Using Rust, exFAT, Ryzen Laptops, Ubuntu 20.04 Advances + Other Hits From March

Phoronix: Apple Using Rust, exFAT, Ryzen Laptops, Ubuntu 20.04 Advances + Other Hits From March

During the month of March on Phoronix were 277 original news articles written by your's truly along with another 20 featured benchmark articles / Linux hardware reviews. Here is a look back at what is exciting Linux/open-source enthusiasts with so many hardware and software happenings...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Saw the title and thought Apple was shipping Ryzen laptops running Ubuntu.

Comment

Originally posted by torsionbar28 View Post
      Saw the title and thought Apple was shipping Ryzen laptops running Ubuntu.
      Well if that were true, it would certainly make their products more compelling and enticing to buy.

Comment

Wow, Apple using a lot of things actually

Comment

How is the Coronavirus pandemic hurting ad revenue?... I thought there would be increased Internet activity (and therefore more ad income)?... :<

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
            How is the Coronavirus pandemic hurting ad revenue?... I thought there would be increased Internet activity (and therefore more ad income)?... :<
            Companies don't post ads,... as people are saving money for things they really need (food and shelter), instead of using money to buy things they don't need now,...

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
              I've been expecting to see more of us here posting about crap and that isn't happening.

Makes me wonder how many were using Phoronix at work

It doesn't help that COD Warzone is free and Blood Money is a blast to play. There's a decent chance I've ran one of y'all over if y'all play. I've ran a lot of people over going towards the deposit bag

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
                It doesn't help that COD Warzone is free and Blood Money is a blast to play. There's a decent chance I've ran one of y'all over if y'all play. I've ran a lot of people over going towards the deposit bag
                Keep trash talk in-game please. No one here wants to hear about how big your epeen is.

Comment

Working...
                X