Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit Preview

Phoronix: NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit Preview

Originally slated for the NVIDIA GTC event but then delayed due to the coronavirus, the Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit is launching today for "cloud native computing" on edge/AI devices.

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

The board is pretty much the same as the Nano right, just a fan instead of passive cooled heatsink attached to the SOM? I remember that the nano dev kit rev B01 released early this year is meant to be pin compatible with the Xavier NX, now that there is a dev kit out for that price, I guess upgrading the nano dev kit with a xavier nx module is kinda pointless since you can just buy this dev kit instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Michael
      in the weeks ahead will be delivering plenty of Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit benchmarks on multiple fronts for those interested.
      With 8 GB I can do some... interesting image analysis. Color me interested

Comment

Hmmm... Is this where Nintendo got the codename for the Switch from?...

...or is this a tribute to the Switch?

Comment

Really excited for your review. Especially how it compares to the jetson Xavier agx and perhaps a pi 4b. Maybe you can compare it with google coral for Tensorflow as well.
          Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X