Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 5.12 Brings WebSocket API Support, Better RawInput Handling

Phoronix: Wine 5.12 Brings WebSocket API Support, Better RawInput Handling

Wine 5.12 is out for the US Holiday weekend testing...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

did they finally fix pen pressure in sai paint tool ?

Comment

I hope this build works nicely for lutris

Comment

Off topic, but is VKD3D part of Wine, or is being developed as a side project similar to DXVK?

I thought it was part of Wine, but it looks like it's mainly developed here: https://github.com/HansKristian-Work/vkd3d

Comment

Originally posted by doublez13 View Post
          Off topic, but is VKD3D part of Wine, or is being developed as a side project similar to DXVK?

I thought it was part of Wine, but it looks like it's mainly developed here: https://github.com/HansKristian-Work/vkd3d
          vkd3d is still being maintained by WineHQ, and the link you posted is a branch used by Proton/Steam really.

Perhaps it should be renamed? Just as "Proton" really is "Wine", it is its own project.. and it does kick back things to upstream aswell. Probably much the same for vkd3d project that Hans Kristian and Philip (dxvk) contributes to. Maybe it should be split to not confuse them? I dunno.. It is somewhat taken on its own life lately. Currently i think they actually are working on getting this to run on Windows, so maybe to use as a d3d12 -> Vulkan translation thing in windows (like dxvk does for d3d11 also in windows).

Comment

Broke Kingdom Come Deliverance and Shadow Warrior 2 for me.

Comment

Working...
            X