2020 "Oktoberfest" Premium Special For Supporting Linux News, Benchmarking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 "Oktoberfest" Premium Special For Supporting Linux News, Benchmarking

Phoronix: 2020 "Oktoberfest" Premium Special For Supporting Linux News, Benchmarking

While the wiesn (Oktoberfest) was cancelled this year, a few Phoronix readers inquired whether I was going to offer the traditional "Oktoberfest special" sale for Phoronix Premium to help support our daily Linux/open-source news, hardware reviews, and benchmarking during this turbulent year. So, yes, here is our annual Oktoberfest special if you would like to show your support during these COVID times...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

This article was not showing for me but on my desktop, I was logged out. I just sent $20 yearly to support you once again.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_S792 View Post
      This article was not showing for me but on my desktop, I was logged out. I just sent $20 yearly to support you once again.
      That should be fixed for showing up. Thanks for your continued support and premium has been extended on your account.
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post

That should be fixed for showing up. Thanks for your continued support and premium has been extended on your account.
        Thanks a lot... Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

I will gladly keep my premium subscription going year over year, but sent another donation as well.

Phoronix is imo the only premium news/media site that I feel is far underpriced for the value it provides.

Comment

Sorry to hear your fest was cancelled. One of the many evils of the year.

Have a good beer (or whatever you like) and best wishes to you and your family!

Comment

I just signed up to donate a hundred because so far Phoronix has been one of the most informative and excellent sources for anything Linux, now it’s pretty much my go-to site for benchmarks and updates on my favorite Distros.

I can’t say thanks enough times for all the good stuff Phoronix keeps pushing out regularly.

Grüße aus München!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirunvirsi View Post
                I just signed up to donate a hundred because so far Phoronix has been one of the most informative and excellent sources for anything Linux, now it’s pretty much my go-to site for benchmarks and updates on my favorite Distros.

I can’t say thanks enough times for all the good stuff Phoronix keeps pushing out regularly.

Grüße aus München!
                Welcome and thanks for your kind words and support! Prost!
                Michael Larabel
                https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Pirunvirsi View Post

Grüße aus München!
                  Same,
                  and i want to stress that my donation should be understood as a thanks for the last years of reliable reporting. So i am open to repeating donations in future when feasible.

Grüße aus (somewhat 400km north of München)

Comment

Working...
                  X