Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon RX 6800 Series 1440p Linux Gaming Benchmarks With 15 GPUs

Phoronix: Radeon RX 6800 Series 1440p Linux Gaming Benchmarks With 15 GPUs

While the new Radeon RX 6800 series is suited for 4K gaming, a number of premium readers inquired about seeing 1440p gaming benchmarks for the cards. Now that all the initial launch coverage is out of the way, here is a look at the Radeon RX 6800 / RX 6800 XT with 15 graphics cards in total for this round of Linux gaming benchmarks focused at 1440p...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Congratulations AMD. You rule CPU and GPU market now.

Comment

they sure made a nice GPU this time. everything is better than nvidia so far. now all i need is a lot of money. probably never gonna have one

Comment

Splendid almost 2x 5700XT and this with opensource drivers. AMD and Mesa guys great work!

Comment

Dang, the RTX 3080 got spanked by the RX6800 XT

Higher performance
          Lower power draw
          Lower temps
          Lower price
          Last edited by lyamc; 25 November 2020, 03:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Volta View Post
            Congratulations AMD. You rule CPU and GPU market now.
            Just wait until Nvidia and Intel release their 600watt GPUs and CPUs. /s

I'm really happy that Michael includes performance per watt benchmarks in most of his reviews. A lot of benchmark-websites don't and it really annoys me. It's the best indicator to measure technological progress.

Comment

Originally posted by kuco View Post

It's the best indicator to measure technological progress.
              True, underestimated fact.

Comment

Michael “King of Benchmarks” Larabel

I have no idea how this one man creates the benchmarking software and runs the benchmarks AND manages this site at the same time

Comment

Originally posted by CochainComplex View Post
                  Splendid almost 2x 5700XT and this with opensource drivers. AMD and Mesa guys great work!
                  And that's not the fastest GPU in AMD's lineup!

Comment

Nice. I hope we'll get AMD cards for laptops too. That is one area where Nvidia dominates, especially on ultrabooks. (most high-end models ship with gtx 1650 (ti))

Comment

Working...
                    X