Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debian 11.0 Is Now Under A Hard Freeze

Phoronix: Debian 11.0 Is Now Under A Hard Freeze

This past week Debian 11 "Bullseye" embarked on its hard freeze in gearing up for release later this year...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Glad I picked Debian as my distro of choice 16 years ago. Best thing I ever did!

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

Originally posted by waxhead View Post
      Glad I picked Debian as my distro of choice 16 years ago. Best thing I ever did!
      Same here. It's like the one woman I could ever really love.. no matter all the ups and downs, she's always the one I eventually go back to.

Comment

I can't wait!

Comment

I should really give it a go again, it's the only distro I could not even get to boot to the installer in debian 10, not even with nonfree...

Comment

Originally posted by waxhead View Post
            Same.

Comment

I only realized today that Pine was selling a Debian branded phone, but are not anymore! I would have bought one just for the swirl on the back! Love me some Debian goodness. It really is the distro I keep going back to, and gets incredibly better each release!

Comment

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
                Debian 11.0 Is Now Under A Hard Freeze
                For the next 30 years.

Comment

Debian 11 is shaping up great.
                  Also, there are a lot of things to look forward to with Debian 12/testing including gnome 40 and pipewire pulseaudio/jack replacement, which are clearly not ready yet.

Now if only the kernel could mainline rt_preempt, pipewire/gstreamer could improve abv/tsn support, and gnome could enable spice for remote desktop. Pretty please

Comment

Originally posted by GdeR View Post

Same here. It's like the one woman I could ever really love.. no matter all the ups and downs, she's always the one I eventually go back to.
                    Lucky her.

Comment

Working...
                    X