No announcement yet.

Inkscape 1.1 RC1 Released For This Leading Open-Source Vector Graphics Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inkscape 1.1 RC1 Released For This Leading Open-Source Vector Graphics Editor

Phoronix: Inkscape 1.1 RC1 Released For This Leading Open-Source Vector Graphics Editor

The release candidate of the upcoming Inkscape 1.1 open-source vector graphics editor is now available for testing...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

That command palette is really looking useful. He only gripe I have with it so far (judging from the demo gif) is that after selecting a command it just clears the input with no real feedback on what it expects next.

Comment

Yeah looks interesting

I like the SVG cursors too

And the themes

And other stuff, all very exciting -- https://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index...ease_notes/1.1

Comment

Hope the canvas performance has improved, particularly the panning performance.

Comment

I like Inkscape, but I've encountered more bugs with the 1.0.x releases than any previous release I've used. All of them are already reported, but it's extremely frustrating for a raft of reasons.

Comment

Maybe it would be nice with Wayland and GTK 4 support. Maybe preliminary support for the SVG 2 draft.

Comment

Tried the 1.1 appimage version.
              Very nice. Looking to be a super release!!

Comment

Working...
              X