Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GNU Debugger 11.1 Released With MTE Support, Core File Debugging For 64-bit Cygwin Apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GNU Debugger 11.1 Released With MTE Support, Core File Debugging For 64-bit Cygwin Apps

Phoronix: GNU Debugger 11.1 Released With MTE Support, Core File Debugging For 64-bit Cygwin Apps

GDB 11.1 is now available as the latest feature update to the GNU Debugger...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

But it does it have RISC-V support?

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
      But it does it have RISC-V support?
      But of course it does? Did you read the announcement?

New "org.gnu.gdb.riscv.vector" feature for RISC-V targets.
      A quick search...
      Last edited by tildearrow; 13 September 2021, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tildearrow View Post
        But of course it does? Did you read the announcement? (or even the article?)
        No, I didn't read the linked article, just the article on Phoronix.
        Oh very nice, it does support RISC-V, and it also does support Rust. Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by uid313 View Post
          Oh very nice, it does support RISC-V, and it also does support Rust. Very nice!
          are you debugging rust programs on risc-v?

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
            Neither, but I am tipping my toes in Rust, coding a bit in it, but I never needed to debug anything yet because so far it seems to behave very well. I am also unrelated to Rust interested in RISC-V it is an exciting idea with an modern ISA that is open.

Comment

Originally posted by pal666 View Post
              Don't bother with uid313. Sometimes he's excited about RISC-V, sometimes he burns the entire thing down, so we don't know his actual stance.

Comment

Working...
              X