Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVIDIA 470.62.05 Beta Brings Vulkan Video Updates

Phoronix: NVIDIA 470.62.05 Beta Brings Vulkan Video Updates

NVIDIA today published their newest Vulkan beta driver update for Windows and Linux with some new extension support plus Vulkan Video enhancements...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

NVIDIA meanwhile should be introducing their beta driver for their next major driver series quite soon and is expected to have some exciting additions.
    Michael already knowing something we don't?!

Comment

GBM, please.

Comment

Yeah, I tried 470.74 with Wayland on Fedora 35 Beta, and it went nuts resuming from s3, so I hope they fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by hubick View Post
          Yeah, I tried 470.74 with Wayland on Fedora 35 Beta, and it went nuts resuming from s3, so I hope they fix that.
          I tried 470.74 on Arch to see how the Wayland support was coming along. I had a few hiccups but over all it was pretty good. I did go back to Xorg though because the app indicator for pSensor doesn't work with Wayland for some reason.

Nvidia sure has come a long way. It was only three versions ago that it was buggier than a sleazy motel.

Comment

Originally posted by Linuxxx View Post

We do

Comment

Ironically, most people here on the the forum (myself included probably) is knowing something they don't...

http://www.dirtcellar.net

Comment

Does Wayland works now on KDE Plasma ?
                I'm getting kinda tired of so many people on Reddit asking for support and polluting everything with questions because they are Nvidia customers.

Comment

Originally posted by nxij View Post

We do
                  Oh so you already know whether they are going the AMDGPU route?
                  Then please enlighten us about the big open-source GPU drop that was promised months ago!

Comment

They can release drivers until the cows come home but they are a bit useless unless you can purchase the hardware for anything less than your first born, a leg and a kidney.

Comment

Working...
                    X