Flatpak 1.12 Released - Better Sub-Sandbox Handling To Benefit Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flatpak 1.12 Released - Better Sub-Sandbox Handling To Benefit Steam

Phoronix: Flatpak 1.12 Released - Better Sub-Sandbox Handling To Benefit Steam

Flatpak 1.12 was just released along with issuing Flatpak 1.10.4 to address a security vulnerability in the portal support...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

X.Org refresh rate, Intel encryption, Flatpak.

Dammit! It's a popcorn day and I have things to do

Comment

Originally posted by skeevy420 View Post
      X.Org refresh rate, Intel encryption, Flatpak.

Dammit! It's a popcorn day and I have things to do
      Call in sick.

Code:
      $ flatpak --version
      Flatpak 1.6.5
      *cries in old version*

Gonna see if I can manually update this sucker on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS without breaking the system.

Comment

Originally posted by perpetually high View Post

Call in sick.

Code:
        $ flatpak --version
        Flatpak 1.6.5
        *cries in old version*

Gonna see if I can manually update this sucker on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS without breaking the system.
        It was only released today, you should at least wait a couple of days, however I don't think Ubuntu will update it, but I hope to be proved wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by perpetually high View Post

Call in sick.

Code:
          $ flatpak --version
          Flatpak 1.6.5
          *cries in old version*

Do you think it makes sense to both use Ubuntu LTS and cry about package X being old at the same time?

Comment

Originally posted by perpetually high

Well first of all, jerkoff, my cries was sarcastic, wasn't crying as in whining.

If I wanted to, I can do whatever I want. I choose not to. (Seinfeld voice: I choose not to run.)

edit: I'm gonna run all you cowards and fake bullies out of the forums. Watch. Keep posting with your bullshit.
            With a name like "perpetually high", one would think you would be more mellow than you are, but guess I am wrong. On a personal note, I am thinking that there are some of us that would like to see guys like you put in timeout because of your inability to have a measured response...but whatever.

Comment

Well first of all, jerkoff, my cries was sarcastic, wasn't crying as in whining.

If I wanted to, I can do whatever I want. I choose not to. (Seinfeld voice: I choose not to run.)

edit: I'm gonna run all you cowards and fake bullies out of the forums. Watch. Keep posting with your bullshit.
              I was just saying, when I grew tired of Ubuntu's stale packages, I moved on. I didn't come here posting about it.

PS I also reported your other post. Totally uncalled for.

Comment

First page and people are already off-topic.

I love this forum

Comment

Originally posted by furtadopires View Post
                  First page and people are already off-topic.

I love this forum
                  Great job of keeping it going. Reported you.

edit: You guys are *so* concerned with "off-topic" rather than learning and having a discussion. Sad to see. That's this new generation.

edit 2: Looks like things have calmed down. To the others seeing this: I want to apologize, but this kind of stuff needs to stop. I did nothing wrong today but I sure as hell won't be bullied or intimidated online. Cheers to Michael and all the good peeps on here.

edit 3: Just saw the post below me. Will ignore to not distract further. Cheers.
                  Last edited by perpetually high; 08 October 2021, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Hey newbie, no one asked for your nobody opinion, that will probably get a 'Like' from you and your nobody friends.

I've been around. People know me. I smoke the best fucking weed in the world. You should, too. Get outside a little bit. Find some friends. Get some fresh air. Nobody.

edit: I see the same trend on Twitter. Fake accounts/trolls/bots/stans in numbers that attack others and try to distract from the conversation. Literally I've been attacked by botnets (in round-robin fashion) that if you block them, they will attack you and call you a different name each time.

What exactly do you provide to the forums dekernel? How about bug77? You think you guys intimidate me with your worthless posts trying to sound "mature"? I will end you.

edit: By the way, what you're suggesting is to censor me. Huh? How does that make sense? So, I talk a lot. What exactly is the crime I've committed again, dekernel? bug77?
                    Whowa there cowboy. You are one of the harshest mellowers I have run across so kudo on that accomplishment. The mellowers I know are all pretty easy-going and able to have a civilized conversation so if I might suggest you revisit your statement about smoking the best weed. Also, you have my interest piqued about just how you plan on ending me. Please elaborate.

Comment

Working...
                    X