No announcement yet.

LibreOffice 7.4 Beta Now Available With Performance Improvements, WebP Support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LibreOffice 7.4 Beta Now Available With Performance Improvements, WebP Support

Phoronix: LibreOffice 7.4 Beta Now Available With Performance Improvements, WebP Support

Out today is the beta release of LibreOffice 7.4 as the newest feature release in development for this cross-platform, open-source office suite...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

WebP... Meh...

Would a LOT more interested in APNG support!!!

Is that supported already?

Comment

Originally posted by Mavman View Post
      WebP... Meh...

Would a LOT more interested in APNG support!!!

Is that supported already?
      Who the hell uses APNG?

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post

Who the hell uses APNG?
        Hardly anyone on the planet has heard of anything but jpeg, gif, and png. Tiff is disappearing from the minds of computer users and bmp already did.

Comment

I notice WebP more and more often. Especially on bigger websites.
          Don't know how serious this is, but it confirms my impression.

Comment

Originally posted by cl333r View Post

Who the hell uses APNG?
            Well... I do, when it justifies!
            gif is old and poor quality and I honestly hate google fanboyism, specially when competition (apng) is indeed better...

I try to make my choices not because things are made by google, but because they are better... Even if we all know the good side rarely wins

Comment

Originally posted by ClosedSource View Post

Hardly anyone on the planet has heard of anything but jpeg, gif, and png. Tiff is disappearing from the minds of computer users and bmp already did.
              I would just remove gif from that list... WebM seems to be taking over gif in many places

Comment

I would just remove gif from that list... WebM seems to be taking over gif in many places
                People think anything animation is a gif. If you embed a 3 second low resolution mp4, they think it's a gif.

Comment

Well... I do, when it justifies!
                  gif is old and poor quality and I honestly hate google fanboyism, specially when competition (apng) is indeed better...

I try to make my choices not because things are made by google, but because they are better... Even if we all know the good side rarely wins
                  You're stuck in the past

Comment

Originally posted by ClosedSource View Post

People think anything animation is a gif. If you embed a 3 second low resolution mp4, they think it's a gif.
                    People think a lot of wrong things... Gif should be dead or they should upgrade the format... But maybe that's just me

Comment

Working...
                    X