Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LibreOffice 7.5 Beta Brings Better Dark/High-Contrast Theming, Improved PDF Export

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LibreOffice 7.5 Beta Brings Better Dark/High-Contrast Theming, Improved PDF Export

Phoronix: LibreOffice 7.5 Beta Brings Better Dark/High-Contrast Theming, Improved PDF Export

It was just earlier this month that the LibreOffice 7.5 Alpha was released and today it's been succeeded by the LibreOffice 7.5 Beta after landing more than one hundred fixes and more than 350 new commits...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Hope they make up their mind about theming. Trying to make yourself different in different platform because you are mimicking your competitor sounds lame.

Comment

Originally posted by mirmirmir View Post
      Hope they make up their mind about theming. Trying to make yourself different in different platform because you are mimicking your competitor sounds lame.
      I recently found Adwaita-dark theme combined with the breeze-dark icons to resolve the contrast issues I used to have with libreoffice that forced me to run it in a light theme up until just last week or so.

Comment

Better theming is always nice but I am still waiting on better Excel compatibility since the OpenOffice days so I can ditch WPS. But, I guess that is an intangible dream just like winning the billion dollar Powerball.

Comment

Originally posted by Statix View Post
          Better theming is always nice but I am still waiting on better Excel compatibility since the OpenOffice days so I can ditch WPS. But, I guess that is an intangible dream just like winning the billion dollar Powerball.
          Looking at our bug tracker I see 38 reports changed to fixed this year with xls or xlsx in the title. From the OpenOffice days (2010), I see 704. There are of course more improvements outside this simple search. Tangibility of dream confirmed!!

Comment

Working...
          X