Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Coming To Linux Next Month

Phoronix: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III Coming To Linux Next Month

Feral Interactive has revealed their latest Linux game port: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War III and it will be released next month...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

YES

Comment

Looks like this was what they hinted at in the teaser:
      Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

(same logo in start of video)

Comment

I've already brought it, but I haven't installed it yet. Hopefully if I install it first on Linux then Ferel will get the money.

Comment

YES!!!! This is a sure buy!

Comment

Thank you, Feral. I will get it on release directly on the Feral Store.

Comment

Wishlisted, will buy it the day it comes out on linux

Comment

I will buy too for linux

Comment

Originally posted by kaprikawn View Post
                  I've already brought it, but I haven't installed it yet. Hopefully if I install it first on Linux then Ferel will get the money.
                  It's probably too early for that, since they haven't hit the stores yet.

Comment

Since there is no cross platform multiplayer: Hold of buying the game!

Feral should stop splitting the community like that! It's a shame!

Comment

Working...
                    X