Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qt 5.9.2 Released With Bug Fixes

Phoronix: Qt 5.9.2 Released With Bug Fixes

With Qt 5.9 being a Long-Term Support release, Qt 5.9.2 is out today with the latest bug fixes and performance improvements...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

Their blog post doesn't seem to be there

Comment

Originally posted by FireBurn View Post
      Their blog post doesn't seem to be there
      Yeah, it was deleted, there were some issues in the post itself so I guess they will make a new one.

Comment

And today I was having problems with Android tools v26.x in my project and didn't want to install the older ones, so I thought to myself, let me check when will 5.9.2 get released and here it is! Downloading now!!

Comment

Not only the blog post, the 5.9.2 repository doesn't seem to be there either and only a recent snapshot is available through the Maintenance Tool. No official 5.9.2 yet. https://download.qt.io/official_releases/qt/5.9/
          Last edited by GdeR; 05 October 2017, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Hopefully some wayland fixes are happening on this release

Comment

Defintly, some Wayland bug fixes would be welcome! KDE had a though time because Qt bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by R41N3R View Post
                Defintly, some Wayland bug fixes would be welcome! KDE had a though time because Qt bugs.
                I rarely read their blog and release notes and one of the few times I did they just deleted the post and the release notes right after the announcement. And above all, they didn't make it available. If I had to tell what could get me frustrated the most of all the things on the internet.. well, this would be it. I still love them though.

Comment

Originally posted by edoantonioco View Post
                  Hopefully some wayland fixes are happening on this release
                  Merely having no changes that break KDE this time round would be a good start!

Comment

Probably just the draft of the release blog entry published by accident.

Comment

Working...
                    X