Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wine 3.0-RC5 Released With More Bug Fixes

Phoronix: Wine 3.0-RC5 Released With More Bug Fixes

We are stepping closer to the official Wine 3.0 release but not quite there yet though it's looking like it could be here within the next week or two...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

In this wine version final fantasy IX still works, texture mod works too and mscoree as native is not required by launcher

Comment

Can't wait for 3.0 to come out. Not because I intend to actually use the stable release, but because I want to see updates to wine-staging again.

Comment

Originally posted by pinguinpc View Post
        In this wine version final fantasy IX still works, texture mod works too and mscoree as native is not required by launcher

Holy shiznit, this game cleans up nicely on modern systems. Didn't even know a PC version exists. Sure beats playing the original in a PSX emulator.

Comment

Originally posted by boltronics View Post
          Can't wait for 3.0 to come out. Not because I intend to actually use the stable release, but because I want to see updates to wine-staging again.
          For older games is a huge step compared with 2.0

Comment

Working...
          X